Schedule Initial Survey
The first step is scheduling an initial survey of your home. During the survey, we’ll complete an intensive walkthrough of your home in order to determine the necessary service & inspection items required. We’ll also get to know your biggest “hot button issues” so that we can address any long-term headaches that you have had maintaining your home.
Develop individualized service plan
We offer both comprehensive and essentials programs to fit your home particular needs as well as your desired inspection frequency.
Relax, knowing your home is being taken care of
After we have established the routine maintenance program for your home, we will submit a proposal for you to review. Upon acceptance of the proposal, you will be assigned a home manager that will handle ongoing maintenance, scheduled inspections, as well as any special projects. Your home manager is always available to handle issues and will oversee any work done to your home. Our goal is a proactive approach to maintenance, where your home manager attends to your property as if it was their own.
HF Home offers two Preventative Maintenance Programs to meet your home maintenance needs
Essentials & Comprehensive
Examples of typical services performed
- An Essentials focused service plus monitor / evaluations of the home systems and condition that is handled during routine quarterly visits
- Ability to handle limited special projects that are more finite in scope. Special projects not under the Essentials Program umbrella would require a Comprehensive Program level program agreement
- Routine program pricing is $245.00 monthly
- Special project pricing is either handled on a cost plus basis, or quoted prior to the start of the job.
- Projects handled at a flat management fee of 20% with supervision included in the monthly program cost
- Openings available at this time
- Comprehensive service plus monitor / evaluations of the home systems and condition that is handled during routine monthly or quarterly visits
- Ability to handle most all special projects up the point that it would require full time supervision
- Routine program pricing is based on a home survey we will complete of your home and the mechanical systems of your home
- Special project pricing is either handled on a cost plus basis, or quoted prior to the start of the job
- Scaled management fee, with supervision an additional cost from the routine program cost
- Limited openings with a first on, first off waitlist if there are no current openings