Home Maintenance & Upkeep Services – Florida 32413
Home Maintenance Company Serving 30A – Aly’s Beach, Rosemary Beach, Grayton Beach, and Watersound in Florida
WE TAKE CARE OF ALL OF YOUR HOME’S REGULAR MAINTENANCE & UPKEEP!
30A is a collection of small, unique, beautiful Florida beach towns nestled quietly between the much busier areas of Panama City and Destin along County Road 30A. Within this area, you’ll find the beach communities of Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Aly’s and Santa Rosa, to name a few.
HOME MAINTENANCE 24 HOURS A DAY – 7 DAYS A WEEK
AT HF HOME we know you want to enjoy the home and lifestyle that you’ve built. To do that, you don’t need to be bothered with upkeep.
When you own a home there are always issues that require your attention. We understand that these issues can be annoying and a waste of your time. You deserve to enjoy the time you spend at your home – trust us to help you protect your investment with a proactive maintenance program for your peace of mind. KNOW THAT YOUR HOME IS AS IT SHOULD BE!
LET US MANAGE THE UPKEEP OF YOUR HOME
COMPARE OUR PROGRAMS AND DECIDE WHAT’S BEST FOR YOUR HOME
- An Essentials focused service plus monitor / evaluations of the home’s systems and condition that is handled during quarterly visits
- Ability to handle limited special projects that are more finite in scope. Special projects not under the Essentials Program umbrella would require a Comprehensive Program level program agreement
- Routine program pricing is $245.00 monthly
- Special project pricing is either handled on a cost plus basis, or quoted prior to the start of the job.
- Projects handled at a flat management fee of 20% with supervision included in the monthly program cost
- Comprehensive service plus monitor / evaluations of the home’s systems and condition that is handled monthly or quarterly
- Ability to handle most all special projects up the point that it would require full time supervision
- Routine program pricing is based on a home survey we will complete of your home and the mechanical systems of your home
- Special project pricing is either handled on a cost plus basis, or quoted prior to the start of the job
- Scaled management fee, with supervision an additional cost from the routine program cost
- Limited openings with a first on, first off waitlist if there are no current openings
**Openings available at this time
***Programs available in Birmingham, Central Alabama, Lake Martin, Smith Lake and 30A.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
- Schedule Initial Survey – The first step is scheduling an initial survey of your home. During the survey, we’ll complete an intensive walkthrough of your home in order to determine the necessary service & inspection items required. We’ll also get to know your biggest “hot button issues” so that we can address any long-term headaches that you have had maintaining your home.
- Develop Individualized Service Plan – We offer both monthly and quarterly programs to fit your home’s particular needs as well as your desired inspection frequency.
- Relax, Knowing Your Home Is Cared For – After we have established the routine maintenance program for your home, we will submit a proposal for you to review. Upon acceptance of the proposal, you will be assigned a home manager that will handle ongoing maintenance, scheduled inspections, as well as any special projects. Your home manager is always available to handle issues and will oversee any work done to your home. Our goal is a proactive approach to maintenance, where your home manager attends to your property as if it was their own.